A Touch Of Italy In Pittsboro: 229 Valley Lane
Pittsboro, NC – The most rewarding part about being a Realtor is the starry-eyed excitement of a dream come true for a new home owner. I can’t wait to see the look on the faces of the folks that will be lucky enough to call this estate home.
When you first get a glimpse of this home at the end of the long driveway, you get a serene feeling that you’re home. This home is elegant, timeless and stunning. Yet it has a comforting old world charm that is so warm and welcoming. What an impressive estate home set on 4.35 acres of beautiful woodlands, gardens and poolside luxury.
Come in and take a look! You won’t believe your eyes when you see all the custom details that brings a touch of Tuscany to Pittsboro.
Custom Details That Take Your Breath Away
Enter into the grand foyer with an iron staircase and tumbled stone floor. Enjoy the spacious living room with beautiful stone, see-through fireplace. And picture yourself cooking in the amazing gourmet kitchen with a 6 burner stove, double oven, granite countertops, custom cabinets and special touches. The formal dining room, office and temperature controlled wine cellar round out the first floor.
Upstairs you’ll find a huge master suite with luxurious bathroom equipped with a claw-foot tub, double custom vanities and large tile shower. Three more bedrooms complete the 2nd floor plus a huge bonus room on the 3rd floor.
This large home has 5,775 square feet of living space, 5 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms and 2 half baths. Separate carriage house complete with kitchen, living room, full bath, and bedroom, sits above the 2 car over-sized garage with half bath and workshop area. There is even extra parking for your RV or boat.
Here are just a few of the outstanding details:
- Jado Plumbing Fixtures (Oil Rubbed Bronze) – Master Bath
- Box Knewl posts with wrought iron balusters and Oak hand rail – Foyer
- Quarter Sawn Oak Wood flooring – lightly distressed with wrought iron hand cut nails – Family Room
- Coffered ceiling – Dining Room
- Wood Beams with Corbels – Kitchen
- Hand Made Ceramic Tile – Mud/Laundry Room
- Doggy shower – Mud Room
- Temperature controlled wine cellar – Next to Kitchen
- Custom Vanities with Limestone sink bowls – Master Bath
- Custom Stone Nautilus floor pattern – Foyer
- Mahogany Double front door – Foyer
- Monogram side by side w/ice maker – Kitchen
- Solid pine wood interior doors
- Lawn sprinkler system
- Swimming pool with water fall
- Brick oven
Outside Entertaining at its Best
There is plenty of places to entertain at 229 Valley Lane. Gather around the refreshing garden-side swimming pool complete with waterfall. Enjoy pizza and more with the outdoor brick oven on the pool side veranda. Serve wine from the wine cellar and fresh vegetables from the garden.
Stroll on the many walking trails throughout the subdivision to parks and common areas of Monterrane. This secluded property is just 15 minutes to UNC and Beaver Creek shopping center. And Jordan Lake, just 5 minutes away, offers a world of outdoor fun including boating, swimming, fishing, birding, camping and hiking.
You can own a touch of the Italian countryside, right here in Chatham County. You won’t find a better deal on this class of luxury anywhere in the Triangle.
- 5,775 square feet
- 2.5 story house
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 baths
- Carriage house has 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- Garage has half bath & workshop
- 15 rooms
- 3 zone central heat & air
- 4.35 acres
- MLS #1845256
Take a virtual tour of 229 Valley Lane, a truly amazing house.
Get in Touch
Contact me for more information about this fabulous home.
Julie Roland Realty, Inc.
Julie Roland, Owner/Broker