Pittsboro, NC — Every once in a while, you come across a house that is in a class by itself. That’s the story with 229 Valley Lane, a Tuscan estate in Monterrane.
229 Valley Lane in Pittsboro
The first thing you notice about 229 Valley is the fine quality materials – real Travertine tile, a custom iron staircase in the foyer, a temperature controlled wine cellar off the kitchen, a pool styled like a pond (with a waterfall) in backyard.
There’s a brick-oven in the backyard (fresh pizza, anyone?), a separate in-law house, boat and RV parking, fire pit, garden shed, gardens.
229 Valley Lane really has the feel of an estate you might find in the Tuscan Hills of Italy.
Here are just a few of the outstanding details:
- Jado Plumbing Fixtures (Oil Rubbed Bronze) – Master Bath
- Box Knewl posts with wrought iron balusters and Oak hand rail – Foyer
- Quarter Sawn Oak Wood flooring – lightly distressed with wrought iron hand cut nails – Family Room
- Coffered ceiling – Dining Room
- Wood Beams with Corbels – Kitchen
- Hand Made Ceramic Tile – Mud/Laundry Room
- Doggy shower – Mud Room
- Temperature controlled wine cellar – Next to Kitchen
- Custom Vanities with Limestone sink bowls – Master Bath
- Custom Stone Nautilus floor pattern – Foyer
- Mahogany Double front door – Foyer
- Monogram side by side w/ice maker – Kitchen
- Solid pine wood interior doors
- Lawn sprinkler system
- Swimming pool with water fall
- Brick oven
Get to know 229 Valley Lane with this video, also available on YouTube.
Pittsboro is a charming small town that dates back to Colonial times. It is the seat of Chatham County with a historic (newly renovated) courthouse and dozens of cute shops, restaurants, festivals and street fairs.
229 Valley is about 10 minutes to Beavercreek Shopping Center and 15 to downtown Chapel Hill. Easy access to Routes 64, 15-501 and 540.
- 5775 square feet
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 baths
- Carriage house has 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- Garage has half bath
- 15 rooms
- 4.82 acres
- MLS #1906042
Get in touch for more info or a tour of this fabulous property.
Julie Roland Realty, Inc.
Julie Roland, Owner/Broker