This beautiful piece of property you are looking at is sitting on two acres of scenic Chatham County land. Listed at $565,000, this Pittsboro home boasts four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, there’s much more to this home than just space. Just minutes away from local shopping and Jordan Lake, there really is no place like home, especially when it’s this private and cozy.
Take a virtual tour, come and visit or contact me directly to learn more about what it would be like to call this place home. Welcome!
Once you’ve walked through the wooded lot and to the front door, you are ready to see the spectacular interior details. Starting with the light and spacious four bedrooms, there is more than enough room for all of your interior decor and storage. The master bedroom also has the unique added feature of tray ceilings. And would you check out those bathroom countertops? That’s something you don’t see everyday, plenty of space for everyone’s toothpaste!
Let’s take a walk downstairs to the must-see gourmet kitchen. Don’t worry, you can still microwave ramen noodles in there too. With granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a center island, you might as well dine in for the night. Luckily, you’ll be able to do so in your separate dining room.
Additional interior features include hardwood floors, two fireplaces and a bonus room. Take a look inside for more!
How about that quaint garden area and landscaped yard? That’s the top Easter egg hunt house for next year! With a screened-in porch, Belgard patio and grilling deck, you’ll be taking full advantage of warmer weather on the way. Ever wanted a pergola arbor? Your wish is coming true!
When it comes to parking, you can rest assured that your property will be safe in the four-car garage, two are attached and two are detached with heating and cooling.
Outdoor enthusiasts – unite! Jordan Lake is a short drive away, with direct access to fishing, boating and swimming. The Haw River is also just a few skipping stones away!
- Elementary School – Pittsboro
- Middle School – Horton
- High School – Northwood
- A/C – Central Air, Dual Zone A/C
- Attic Description: Pull Down
- Exterior Features: Covered Porch, Deck, Gutters, Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile Floor
- Fuel Heat: Electric Fuel, Gas LP
- Heating: Dual Zone Heat, Forced Air
- Interior Features: 10ft+ Ceiling, Bookshelves, Cable TV Available, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Granite Countertops, Smoke Alarm, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Kitchen Island
- Lot Description: Garden Area, Hardwood Trees, Landscaped, Road Frontage, Wooded Lot
Take the Tour: https://tours.newviewphotosnc.com/1270746