Pittsboro, NC – I love stopping by the Chatham Marketplace for lunch or to pick up some great local produce. If you have never been, you must go. And why not go this week? They have a bunch of local crafters coming by each day until December 20th.
About Chatham Marketplace
Chatham Marketplace is a co-operative business owned entirely by members of the community. Chatham Marketplace serves shoppers, local farmers and the local business community, by being a flourishing co-op that provides healthy quality food and supports local agriculture.
They carry beautiful, local produce, health and beauty aids, loads of organic products, a great cafe and salad bar and a busy little patio.
Schedule of Local Crafters at Chatham Marketplace
This month, different local crafters will show their wares each day until December 20th.
- Tuesday, Dec 13th from 4 – 7 pm Ann Landin will have Handwoven & Hand Knitted Items
- Wednesday, Dec 14th, from 4 – 7 pm Dee Tarantino will have Fancy Paper items, Gift Boxes, Journals
- Thursday, Dec 15th, from 4 – 7 pm Anna Deese will show her Hand Knitted Scarves
- Friday, Dec 16th, from 4 – 7 pm Shannon Wall will have Pine Needle Ornaments & Baskets
- Saturday, Dec 17th, from 12 – 3 pm Rita Cileo from Spirit Earth will show Found Objects, Jewelry & Ornaments
- Sunday, Dec 18th, from 12 – 3 pm Rebecca Smith will show her Pressed Flower Art
- Sunday, Dec 18, from 12 – 3 pm Shane Kirkley will have Silver wrapped jewelry
- Monday, Dec 19th, from 4 – 7 pm Monnda Welch will sell jewelry
- Monday, Dec 19th, from 4 – 7 pm Kate Ladd will show her Floor Cloths and Paintings
For more info, visit Chatham Marketplace.