Buying a home can be a daunting process. Paying for a home can seem even scarier. We’d like to take this opportunity to introduce you to one of our recommended mortgage services, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation in Garner. Not too frighten anyone off too soon, the term “mortgage” is actually derived from a French term, directly translating to “death pledge.” This effectively meant that the pledge would die when the debt was fully paid. In taking a pledge that serious, make sure you are taking it with someone you trust. We’ve got the number to call!
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation’s team of service professionals is dedicated to providing their clients with the best solutions for obtaining a home loan. Licensed in North Carolina, their loan officers work with a wide range of clients, all in the market to claim ownership of their dream home. You could be next!
With the state of the current real estate market, there are plenty of mortgage companies to choose from. Fairway prides itself on service, speed and satisfaction. Knowing that when you find your dream home, you have to move fast, Fairway can help close your home in record time. Their clients are routinely impressed with the high quality customer service they receive; the reviews say it all.
If you are buying, building or refinancing your home, their loan options are top-of-the-line. Prioritizing great rates, terms and costs, your needs will always come first. Their loan options include:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- For buyers planning on selling or refinancing within a few years.
- For buyers with good credit and a larger down payment to possibly receive lower rates with more flexible terms.
- For first-time homebuyers or buyers with a limited amount of funds for a down payment.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- For buyers planning on staying in their home for an extended period of time.
- For buyers purchasing a property above the conforming loan limits.
- For buyers who already own a home and want to restructure their mortgage to fit their current financial situation.
- For buyers wanting to purchase a home that needs repairs or renovations.
- Reverse Mortgage
- For buyers who are 62 or better and want to turn their home equity into tax-free cash without having to make monthly mortgage payments.
- For buyers purchasing a home in USDA designated rural areas.
- For active-duty military, veterans or military spouses.
- Physical Loans